Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Peroneal Tendon Injury Part 4



I am 7 week post-op. and 2nd pretty blue cast is comes off. I am still not feeling like my ankle is getting better. My leg did shrink a bit more, so I could still get ice packs down there. The doctor say I am doing great and I can go into the Cam Walker. I am still having weird sensations in my foot, but it was great to be out of the cast. I didn't take a photo...I wish I had. I am still having pain and decided to drop down my pain meds. Not really smart but I couldn't take them at work anyways. The doctor said I am having nerve pain and gave me a prescription for Lyrica. Jumping ahead a bit, the Lyrica caused me to gain some extra lbs. Which I didn't need. I began swimming after work to try to get a handle on the nerve issues and get my leg working again.

No comments:

Post a Comment