Monday, March 2, 2009

Bad/Sad Day for Me

I am having a bad/sad day. I am in some pretty bad pain today. It started to get worse over the weekend. I can't figure out way it hurts more than usual. I am also having shoulder pain again. This started when I was on crutches after my first surgery in July. I ended up having to have a cortizone injection. Every time I needed to get up or move, my shoulder hurts. I have a call into the Dr to have it checked out. I guess everything is just catching up to me. I feel really down and sad today. I am also having bad dreams and when I wake up, I feel unsettled. Maybe that is why my mood is so low?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry. I will be in prayer for you.
    How did your weekend go? I am dying to hear how you got along. I was praying that you could enjoy yourself.
    I go to the doctor today and I have my questions typed up because I NEED answers today.
    Hugs and prayers to you--Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up using the wheelchair. It was actually for the better. I was able to be right up front. Kelsea didn't win, but she was beautiful and we were so proud. I will post a picture here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great. Well I am off to the surgeon and I have my questions typed up. My dad is taking me so that should be interesting in itself. Hope you are having a better day.

    Did you (or Kimberly) have constant pain with your ankle BEFORE surgery. I just have pain it I move a certain way that is why I am so scared of surgery because everyone seems to be in so much pain.

    Hugs and more prayers - we all need 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have surgery this FRIDAY. I am scared to death. I am also just excited to get it done.
    More later when I come out of shock. I just got my chest x-ray, ekg and bloodwork done.

    ReplyDelete